- The Botanical Garden – Hebrew University Mt. Scopus, project for presentation, conservation, renovation
( 'creative elements') .
The university's historical garden for local plants (research & plans 2003-4)
- The Sacred Charub Tree of Isawyia – Mt. Scopus.Construction of the first stage completed – April 2005.
- Ramat Rachel Historical Cemetery – conservation and development planting of a garden of local plants.
Stage II completed, April 2005.
- Ashdod Port Entrance – plans for a sculpture for the new entrance.
- Aya No Tsuzumi – opera set – Tel Aviv Museum.Contemporary opera based on a 14 century Japanese
Noh theatre play.
- Tabachnick Park – Hebrew University Mt. Scopus, Survey & proposals.
- Rabin Building for Jewish Studies – The Hebrew University Mt. Scopus.Plans for a 'growing sculpture'
in the Atrium.
- Tilted Tree - The Hebrew University Mt. Scopus In memory of the victims of the bomb explosion in the
Frank Sinatra cafeteria.
- The Ramat Rachel Promenade (Jerusalem) – Construction of the western slope section.
1996 - 2002
The Archaeological Garden at Ramat Rachel - opening : October 2002
- 2001-2 'Hypothetical Ruins' (sculptures), courtyard and capitals, signs.
- 2000-1 excavations, conservation work, development work.
- 1998-9 construction of the Spiral Viewpoint
- 1996-8 research and planning
- Il Martirio di S. Sebastiano – project for the archaeological site at Vigna Barberini, on the Palatine, Rome.
- 1997-8 'Creative Preservation', the development of an artistic approach to the conservation of the past,
in collaboration with ICCROM - Rome
- 1994-7 The Park of Olives – Ramat Rachel, Jerusalem. Opening – July 1997
- 1996-7 development (paths, signs, landscaping), dead sea viewpoint,olive family garden (transplanting),
- 1995 Infra structure: earthworks, water, electricity, roads, parking
- 1994 detailed plans, approvals.
- 1994-5 Acer Pendulum – Regent Park, London (private collection).Pendulum with a growing Japanese Acer Tree.
- Acacia Pendulum – Dan Hotel, Eilat, 6 ton pendulum with a transplanted desert Acacia Radiana tree.
- 1993-4 Elements for the Road of Wine – Zichron Yaakov sculptural elements with growing grapevines for the
wine producing town of Zichron Yaakov.
- 'Suspended Garden' – project for the piazza of the Tel Aviv Museum:garden of suspended Poinciana trees.
Transplanting – May 1994.Project not completed.
1985-91 Olive Columns
- Oranger Suspendu – old Jaffa (permanent Installation).Sculpture with a suspended orange tree.
- One-man Exhibition, Horace Richter Gallery - Jaffa
– Ramat Rachel, Jerusalem, opening – October 1991
- 1991 western entrance, final works.
- 1990 planting of the concentric olive garden : 27 rows of olive trees.
- 1989 central element:11 m' high columns structure with olive trees.
- 1988 Northern entrance sculpture, foundations.
- 1987 production of steel containers & transplanting.
One-man exhibition – Pindar Gallery, Soho- New York (several group shows in N.Y.)
BFA – School of Visual Arts, New York. Studies with Sandro Chia, Lucio Pozzi, Will Insley, Donald Kuspit,
'Growing Sculpture' – the development of the use of vegetation as a material in sculpture,
In collaboration with Dr. Biran: experiments at the Hebrew University.
- sculpture for the JNF southern headquarters – Gilat (fig tree and steel)
- sculpture for the entrance of the Faculty of Agriculture, Hebrew University – Rehovot. (Portulakaria afra plants and copper pipes).
The Illusion of movement in abstract forms – In collaboration with Prof. P. Rabinowitz at the Weizman Inst. Rehovot.Mathematical (computerized) model.
Summer studies – Bezalel academy of art
Sculpture studies with the sculptor Elza Levi